Art in the Banner by Sarah Norsworthy, Wetlands at Carkeek Park (Spring), oil on panel, 48” x 35” (2019)
Large Artwork Creates Impressive Space
Today’s larger interior spaces give people more opportunity to display larger pieces; our staff specializes in helping you solve the lighting challenges that go hand in hand with illuminating larger art.
Large artwork can also mean outsized frames and sometimes arm lengths of lamps need to be special ordered to get the shade beyond the frame to light the artwork.
Lamps can be customized to light larger size artwork in many ways:
- Specialized shade lengths from 45.25” up to 130” wide.
- Direct wire mounting options.
- Custom mount options (lighting for bookshelves, signage, menus, etc.).
- Custom arm shapes and lengths from 0” to 14” depending on style.
- Different finish options.
After working with you to determine your customization preferences, we monitor the progress of your job the whole way through the factory and ship it to you the day it is finished.